We're looking to hire a bright spark to work full-time as a Social Media Manager in our Melbourne office.
The stuff you'd be doing:
- Community management for one of our biggest automotive brands – moderating and building engagement on the social profiles. Build and maintain our client’s image and reputation with its customers and the wider public.
- Responsible for the development of monthly content plans, manage the implementation and delivery of content - developing concepts, creating content, writing captions, taking photos, briefing designers, posting content etc.
- Buying media on social platforms for bespoke audiences.
- Work alongside the account service team to deliver on an integrated marketing solution for our clients - maintaining clients’ always-on social media presence whilst ensuring activities fit into the wider marketing plan.
- Build and maintain collaborative, consultative working relationships with clients & stakeholders.
- Work alongside creative teams to strengthen campaign ideas on social platforms.
- Finding ways to be social-first for our clients and for the agency.
- Social Media reporting and data analysis.
The Royal we're after:
- A good writer and an ideas person.
- Good strategic / creative mind - knows how various bits of a campaign can fit together to get the best result. A problem solver.
- Passionate about social, comms, and digital marketing
- Someone that 'gets it', and is eager to learn more. Proactive and likes to get stuck in.